Thursday, December 21, 2006

Emotions

I am kinda playing with my emotions nowadays. I can be so irritated, or rather irritating too. I can just blow this minute, but the next i can just laugh out the lungs.

Pain i am in now,
Furious i am now,
Pathetic i am now.

What i am i do not know,
What i need i do not know,
What i care i do not know.

Pain in the body,
Pain in the mind,
Pain in the heart.

No one ever know my pain,
No one ever care my need,
No one ever notice my existence.

Confuse i am,
Annoyed i am,
Troubled i am.

I just wanna run,
I wanna escaped,
I wanna hide.

I wanna go away,
Somewhere dark and lonely,
Where no one finds me.

I am too weak,
I can't face anyone,
I don even wanna face myself.

I hate to live,
Yet i hate to end,
I hate myself the most.

Aiya...i don't even know what nonsense i am writting already lah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home