Friday, October 13, 2006

Just A Song

I suddenly came across this song...sounds familiar.

Yes, 3years ago...alomost around this season, I broke my 1st relationship. But, I put the blame on him...to make myself to be freed better...And i did succeed! But got into another pit hole...keke

At then, i remember he tried so hard ever just to have me back by his side. Call me cruel...i just learned to love myself abit more than to love others!...Somehow i manage to make him utter the magic word which freed me...this is no more U-turn for him...

However hard he try to push, i never did give in though there were things happening alot in between...It's NIGHTMARE...It's been doomed...TOO BAD!! This song was always humming from him...and of coz from few friends which we both was closed with. Mr Snake...my god-brother was indeed very very close with me at then. Always having lunch and yam cha, anytime during my lunchtime or after work. He took care of me just like a baby girl! KO...i was so fat at then because of you, you know!!

Anyway, come back to the song...he hum this song so much, even Mr Snake hum this song too whenever i see him...I thought he was just making fun of me, telling me that my doings was just a rush...like the song!

After awhile i listen to the song carefully just now...i guess at last i solve a mystery...or mayb hopefully i did. Whether i did or not...it does not and will never matter more. The impulsiveness was not on me...till now i've never regret...neither will i ever regret.

Anyway, it's just a song...not bad...just sit back and enjoy...

http://www.citydriver.net/bbs/music/ee48.mp3

动力火车 - 冲动作
词:张政群
作曲:吕祯晃
编曲:涂惠元

"想你的时候像掉进一个黑洞
看不见天日像寒雪般冰冻
我始终不懂爱与恨有什么不同
你伤心的眼瞳让我慢慢失控 慢慢失控

拥抱的时候却得到一场落空
吹进心的风是无情的嘲弄
笑与哭不同就算再痛也看不透
你无言的嘴角让我 慢慢冲动 慢慢冲动
你无言的嘴角让我 慢慢冲动

冲动
我的手在发抖
爱情路是那么陡
走了好久没尽头
你选择留 我选择走
冲动
我的心在颤抖
怎么和时间搏斗
虽然还是被捉弄
爱你的冲动
心甘情愿被你玩弄"

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger ericky said...

hun,

y u did not talk aobut me geh

u keep repeating the 2 other guys...making me jealous on purpose is it...hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home