Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Path..."s"...

Just start work after a few days rest...erm...not really rest anyway!

My race back home turns out with alot of surprise... same goes to my path which may lead me to!

I managed to meet up with some people, have a long chat with my granny, a long chat with my sis...

I went to see my dream house once i landed bac my home...wow, the price has rise so damn much! Forgive me for my rudeness, but from 250k to a 350k...with every block 9k extra(since block A, and it's now block E), 20k extra for golf view, 1k extra for every floor higher...these are all so much so much! But i just cant resist...and i think the heaven pity me too..coz it was a very rainy day at then...welcoming me with tears?

Had a long chat with my old granny...any and every thing we just talk about...

Then rush to bring my mom for dinner...and yes my mom cut my throat by going big restaurant...only four of us and the bill turned out to be hundreds $$...FAINT!! Anyway, thats no big deal lah...

Then yeah...midnite movie at last, Rob-B-Hood...cute BB cute BB...i wanna pinch pinch
Early next day, woke by my baby sis to fetch her, and of course her buddies all to work...aww...(yawning). Driving was no big deal, but the traffic is! We went lunch after fetching my sis to work...yummy Ampang Yong Tau Foo, too bad not as nice as it used to be!...Hmm, where-else i went? Oh ya...TimeSquare! Went all the way up to the 10th floor then came down. Argh...it's neva relaxing for me shopping anymore since after the accident! Before reaching the ground, around the 3rd or 4th floor i finally have to give up! It was such a pain man!...We targeted my other sis...which claimed to be working in Tesco. So i just made a surprise check there! Haha...we found out her secret at last!

I did catch up with her much about home and things more...and found lotsa hypocrite are actually living in the society! The most important is I learned something and hope to gain within it to be much more wiser. But me...like a bull trying to squeeze the corner as a chinese saying goes.

Night came! That night was fun!...Rum Jungle...my first time in that new club! But my sis seemed to intro the wrong place liao! All old ppl more...or am i too old? 3bottles of Martell VSOP...it was a long long time since i have any drinks...and of course dancing! I dance like a mad dog...keke...shaking the whole body...oh yeah!...till the announcement went off, and it was closed, DAMN! only at 3am! Both of us, too drunk to drive, waiting, chatting wandering with my sis, and the time reached 4++, at last we went to mamak! haha...guess wat! The fella who tried to drunk us was so drunk and gotta b carried away by my sis' friend!

After mamak, we went straight to Bentong, early 6+am, i drove back there! Tiring tho, but happy and glad, we dropped off and slept the whole day! 2days in Bentong, I saw alot of BB(s)...Among all, Chai Ling's BB was the cutest! She say harlo by giving u a cheek hug...ie. putting her wet slimy hand onto ur cheek! Her smile is what i cannot forget! She is just so active, chubby cute little baby girl! Only 5months old, she is now in the walker! And she is so strong, always trying to push herself up stading!...and funny she can even do sit up, ( lifting her head abit higher from her shoulder) keke...She even hold her own milk bottle with her tiny 5mths old hand!oooo.....i wanna hug her so muchy...so huggie huggie! Another thing funny bout her is, she will always shiver after she pee...hahaha...sound sooo....she is just adorable!

"Wonder when i can have my own? Will it be that cute too?"...Wondering too much...keke

But after this trip home, we did gain alot different views, opinion and principles!...I have to much plan in mind...but i'm just like a horse with short legs, running slow enough to drown, with sacks of stone on the back...WTF....!

Anyway, still trying to figure out some solution...but i know he solve my prob...keke...somehow or rather i hope! I'm to tired, or maybe to lazy, to depending...Nah...i just wanna be a BB gurl still!...

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger ericky said...

hey hey

seems like someone had a lot of fun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home