Saturday, September 16, 2006

Loving my Work vs Loving my "Home"

Is there anything wrong with loving to work?

Almost got into another deep shit again this morning. He just dislikes me working late… bug bug bug all he wants!

My job in Singapore was the beginning of my carrier…this is where I learned to grow up, to be matured…tho still I am very very the childish!... For some reason, I just love to work late. Even though knowing that no OT would be given, I just have the urge to hid myself in the office working working non stop… and one thing funny, I never feel tired. Until as soon as I stepped out of the office, then the sleepy worm will come…

Not too sure am I myself a workaholic, or just that I don like to be home. Since young I have never like home. My home was never called a home instead I should call it a hell.

Through working, I get a lot of satisfaction! By seeing my work done, I’m happy and glad, also my knowledge is gained by a bit more. Bit by bit, I would have my knowledge filled, isn’t that a good thing?

Well, though at times, I complain a lot bout my job, but I still love my work! I love to gain the satisfaction. It’s more than just the feeling, it’s indescribable. I always have this feeling that if no one would to bug me, chasing me to go home at a specific time, no curfew, then I could have work and work and work till I’m tired and fall asleep maybe after 36/48 hours. That was just what me and my colleague discuss.

It is not that we like to work so much, but our work is quite complicated, and our bosses…aih! The only way to clear this shit are in the quiet night and on the peaceful weekend. Even though tiring, but we felt happy at least with ourselves and our work.

Is there any wrong to be a workaholic? Is there any wrong just to satisfy ourselves through work? Or is just that we do not have enough coziness from home?

I just hate to stay home…especially ALONE! I wish to be freed…

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger ericky said...

oh well...u have not found a place u can truely call home yet

no worries...it is coming close :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home