Friday, August 11, 2006

SAD NEWS

My grandaunt, in Singapore, pass away...

She is my youngest sister of my grandmother. Though not really close, but still we chat quite when we meet. She's cute and funny, likes to cover her face with pure white baby powder. In fact, she is jolly jolly type of grandmother who loves dolls. When i was young i used to come to Singapore to her house. Then she would bring me and my sister telling us that she has a whole room of babies...

Of coz, me and my sis are so fond of babies, and the room of "babies" turn out to be a whole room full of DOLLY... dolls from all over the country, China, Vietnam, Thailand etc...

When she came over to my house, i showed her my "babies", my cute little ones - hamster. OMG, should have cameraed her looked and post it at then. She was so happily playing with my hamster, and she cutely told her husband she wanna buy hamster from M'sia back to S'pore. Funny...with her children character, her husband is so used to treat her like a kid, always with her no matter what. Yes, old and very loving couple!

They have only one son, and is married and migrated to US...now with the news, they should be on their way rushing back.

Grand Aunt, do rest in peace. Love n miss u alwayz.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home