Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hasty Buzz...

It has been very busy days...

I promised my dear that i would write a blog...but sorry dear...i still don't have time to!
So, i just have to apologize first then re-write one when i actually have free free time to express OK?

Works full time 9-5, studies 3 days a week at night, non study night OT in office till eight, Saturday if can get out of bed you'll either see me in office from 10-6 or 7, otherwise at home editing and finishing my work on my bed PLUS...a very very busy homely woman, cooking, washing, cleaning, Sunday no rest also!!!go jalan jalan, clean wash cook...

One word to my life => ROUTINE!!

Boring?? not so much but VERY TIRING!!! I wanna rest i need a rest! But how to rest...Tension ya!!! (my bf would wish to strike toto...hundred thousand then he'll rest whole month!!!haha...)

Me really really no time!!!!!.....Help!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home