Friday, September 08, 2006

My Ambition, My Dream

Somemore just knock me awake. "What's your ambition? What's your dream?"

Hey i almost forget this big dream of mine. It's not dreaming of getting a dream guy, not ambitious of being a superstar.

When i was working in my younger days, i once worked as a kindergarten teacher. Yes, kids...my beloved small kids. That's a paradise. No matter how tiring you were at then, you would be so potentially energized when bunches of kiddo come running beside you.

My dream was to have my own nursery! Since the damn accident, i quite lose faith that i am able to give birth, not because i'm infertile! DUH!! *touchwood* Just that since the pelvic had been seriously fractured...erm...i tink being pregnant for 10 month would be either quite impossible or really a pain in the ass!

Though i have not gave up dreaming of having my own babies...but building my own nursery, seeing alot different kids...Hard to imagine the happiness with kids. I'm yearning this to come true one day. So even impossible to have a kid of my own...i still could have many many children.

Life could be so wonderful at times...aaaaah...so sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home