Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Stress ==> Sick...

Phew...3 sleepless nite...OMG...
Whats happening to me!! Since Saturday nite, i've been insomia... then vomitting!!...NO GOOD!!!

Trying to set up a system for my company. Uncle accountant charging too much! The charges could be a good pay rise for me lor! Stupid bosses!! Now only realise this...haih...
Busy busy...only thinking using up alot of brain energies leh! But physically still can do nothing till it's really set up to start...

But i have one big fear...the uncle neva do the account in actual...instead he "ESTIMATE", at least that is what he always tell me when i ask for opening balance or any working sheets...DAMN man! Oh no...no opening balance...am i suppose to work tru the whole account from the begining of the establishment 2yrs ago till now??
I dowanna die so early leh! Heasache...this is one big stress...

My ex-colleague is willing to start the beginning with me...but with a charge of SGD 500...my boss either kill me or we would rather stop the whole setting up idea... She ar...grrr...
Cut my boss throat also don tink on my behalf lor!...Stress...thinking how to lower the price!

Then studies...hey one good news at last...
My result came out yesterday...CAT Audit... after 3time trying to pass the paper...failed twice...at last!!! I passed aready!! But after 3 yrs...tis is awfully shame lor! Really useless me man!

Now every nite i study till at least 1.30-2am. I dowanna fail anymore!! Now that i am lucky enough to pass... i would be exempted for part 1...proceeding part 2...
ACCA is not easy...100 timesmore difficult to pass...(erm...tats my opinion...tats wat i tink...and tink it shd b)
2.1 Information System ==> me totally, completely illeterate
2.2 Business Law ==> me no lawyer...but me pandai to argue and find lobang! so ended uo the class always sounded with my voice...thinking of all kind stupid example but lecturer say i finding lobang to escape my wrong doing leh!
2.3 Singapore Taxation ==> well, at last a computation subject...But a damn lecturer i have!! He just would not mark our works...all he does is teach then give us lotsa works to do, but never discuss!!! Also...he make us all come for holiday classes-full day somemore!!!

Now, i am so worn out...but there's no time to rest...
I'm in a war!!! War of Life!!! War for Living!!
I wan my dream house, a cosy family...my target...to be achieved!! If only i can suceed...aih...i'm doubting aready now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home