Saturday, September 16, 2006

Just Some Thoughts

What really is infatuation? It's kinda crush type of feeling. It used to be short, and foolish as well! But a lot of relationship came growing passing by this stage. It's kinda love at sight...as I said short term and non fundamental!

Well I used to wonder what is it, till I have the felt it really for myself! But sadly, that was not how my relationship was all grown with.

Funny yet true. People get infatuated with me like mushroom growing wild in the woods after the rain, and believe it or not...it's seasonal! The maximum number I had guys crush on me at a time was...erm...was it 6 or 9? Can't really remember!

That was when I was intended to drop off my ex... Damn... I've dug a grave just for the curiosity I had in mind! Wasted! Then I fall into a pit again wrongly! But this time I chose to make the wrong move. I went all out just for the fun I felt lost! E2e...so what u said was right after all...!(how could you have understand me so much!) Well, and yes I did. I did have a lot of fun for then! I think of no studies, think of no work, think not even my family, not even for my own sake! I just wanna feel playful, I just wanna be playful!

But the fun ended in a very short time...everything does not seems to go right, does not seems to go the way I wanted. It all went so messed up... I've been always able to clean up others messes...but had never able to clear my own. FAILURE! ...

Just within a short moment, with accident happening, my best friend passing away...etc... I was so just confused! I didn't want anything. I didn't even want my life...it had becoming so meaningless...

But dumb enough for me not doing anything, after so much so much that had happen...(it was really much for a small gal like me, especially a lot more hidden stuff)...
The undone was left hung outside somewhere the universe... till now it’s been dried up I guess... just like me and my life... dry like hay grass!

Phew...I really dunno what can I do or what am I capable to do! Thoughts all the while in my mind just came unlocking... all I felt is now drown...in nowhere... I wish to have the seaside just beside me... to drown myself deeply inside! ...~ Drowning Little Duckling~

2 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger ericky said...

erm btw i dun think ducling can drown

hey just move on with life...dun look at the past n regret it cos u do not know what will be heading in the future and u definately miss what u have in present

no use bitching about the past, just move on n get along with life...time n tide wait no one

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger winter said...

erm...tis duckling here is so diff...u know it k!

...i've been moving on, it's not the past which i'm regreting now! (u'e told me off once ok, how dare i look back somemore?)

the past is more than the word sux! still it was past tense.
the present is now somehow blurred! if so how am i supposed to see future with the clouds around? i dowanna bang the aeroplane again ya know~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home