Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Stress or Relax??

Phew...exam just ended, actually only one subject. Damn AUDIT!!
Atlast, time to do some little blogging!

Stress just finish guessing i could relax abit. But there are too much things how to relax?
I'm continuing my ACCA, should i proceed to Part 2 or Part 1? If only i'm confident to pass the Damn audit, then i could smoothly proceed to part 2...but i think the chance of failing is bigger! Aih... another half a year to be wasted. Stupid me! This is my x-time failing this damn subject somemore only CAT. Life so tiring already.

This company here... not so established, accounts hyper messy! Till now i cant find the full dead body. I have only one hand, some intestine, one leg, a few toes and fingers... Hey i'm a corpse founder or rather bone collector!!! OMG... oh my GOD... please do save me! This accounts here has never been balanced and somemore my boss can say " Aiya, very easy one, like this like that lor! haha..." Aiyo, taukeh you still can laugh ar...

How to relax lah me with so many many things... someone sure gonna fire me coz i alwaz worrying bout nonsense! But, the truth... yes i alwaz have alot of stuff in my mind, izit really nonsense?

Stress ar!!! Any suggestion to release stress?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home