Monday, May 08, 2006

IRAS Tax Clearance...DAMN!!

Damn IRAS!! It's not like i'm leaving Singapore i'm still working her...and now i'm taxable for nothing! Oh no...i'm broke this month!!

Though i could have this amount refunded by 3 months time but...why should i have my own money in people's pocket for nothing? Do i get an interest or dividend? NOPE!!! But just going poor this whole month...OMG how am i gonna survive this whole month through? Aiyoyo...

Now that the money is in people's pocket...i fell so insecure...when will actually be refunded? Everyone is selfish who would return the money which is not yours but eventually became yours?

Aiya...my main concern is still when can i have the money...thousand plus is a big amount to me!! I'm not rich!!! I need to eat...I need feed people too!!!! DAMN IT!!