Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mother's Day??!!

Shouldn't you call your mom? Mother's day wor. My BF said this to me last nite after shopping for a cook pot from Suntec. Since now my working hours is shorten by so much, i have more than enough extra time to cook at least a soup.

Calling my mom is a fear...a great one to me! I donno what should i speak of, or rather how should i talk! YAYA...i know it's my mom. We both have a same character. Once we had an arguement we just wait for the other to speak up first.

Last Sat, i accidentally hit on the speed dial key and rang my mom. Guess what.
"Yes, what."
"Huh? What's what?"
"You missed call just only for what?"
"No, i did not! Oh, maybe accidentally pressed!"
"Oh ok!"
"So, mom, how are you?"
"Fine."...Silence for 3seconds.
"So when you coming back?"
"Not so soon."
"Ok lah. Nothing already?"
"Nope."
"Bye."
"Bye."

There goes our conversation. Pathethic huh? What kinda mother daughter converse like this? Me and my special mom. We are both 'small gas'!!

Celebrate Mother's Day? Nah...you enjoy yourself but not for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home