Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Last Day in NH...

Today 09 May 2006, my last day in NH at last!! PHEW...

You must be asking izit that terrible working here...nah... actually not really, just that there are ppl who are jealous of alot of things! Or probably it's my problem! I'm such a small girl! Maybe i talk too much nonsense and i'm too childish! But but but...i've tried...tried very hard to be more mature!

I remember my mentor told me " Just speak your heart no matter what. Don't bother what ppl think about you. You is you...Don't try to change yourself to another person. Just be yourself!! Be the mature you or childish you, silly you or smart you, it doesn't matter! Ppl will love who you are and not what you act!! Speak your mind speak your heart, its your words!"

So...here's all my words...i'm speaking up like nobody business and oh yeah...i'm real happy! Just hope i can learn more in real life...speak like nobody business!! Who cares rite? It's my mouth my language, my mind, MY WORDS!!! Yippee...

YES...i shall speak more of my mind my word!!

Lastly...I'm LEAVING NH!!!! BYE BYE Hell...
Hello Sorby Marine Pte Ltd...