Thursday, May 18, 2006

May 18...Three years ago

Today, May 18...years ago i am always so eager for this day to come.

This happened in my sweet seventeen...but it felt bitter worse than chinese medicine. That cut had deeply impacted my life.

I was then with my ex KY. Well...past was passed. May 18 is his birthday. We would always yearn for this day to come, planning where should we go what should we do, how to make the celebration great. Slowly...i started to get tired, losing excitement losing interest on this day's arrival. On the 3rd year of this day after knowing him, i wasn't even there to have this celebration with him. Oh dear...but i guess, that was no mistake. I did that on purpose...at least i think so. MH asked me to go Port Dickson with him to see his bowling competition. Without any consideration, i say YES! Actually KY's birthday wasn't even in my mind, till i reached PD.

The only thing came across when this struck my mind was...Ceh, no big deal lah! In fact i have a great time with MH. Oh yeah, i must admit, i'm infatuated with MH. He was my secondary one classmate who always irritated also very sayang me! Well, the infatuation started at then, but it increases wheni was in Sec2. I believe he was too...but just that we were too closed to improve(grinned)! Till the point in PD, the faded infatuation gradually increases again after years not seeing each other. We, togather with his friend, had fun running around on the beach, then me & MH, we chat & chat, telling him all my misery, sitting on the railing of the balcony where the sea is just below. It was his birthday, and of i was not there, so how unhappy he was, i do not want to know since i was so happily infatuated. We were there for 3-4 days. Alot of fun we have. I massages him(do not get me wrong!), we stayed up late just to chat(actually it was me who do not want to go to bed). And of course, flies (his friends) infatuated with me (read vomit) buzzing around me.

Time to go home!
"I dowanna go home, i dowanna see him. Bring me anywhere else except home!"
Well, we went back to his house. And it was late late nite. Even if he wanna fetch me home, his car was blocked at the parking lot. It was just fate i guess...hehe...

So i stayed overnght in his house. He does not have a big house, neither does he have his own room. He has erm...4 sister and one of them has the same name as mine. He shared room with his 3 sister and sleep on the floor. As his sisters were all asleep, we both slept on the floor on the matress. YES, we slept togather(only sleeping mah, so what...)! But most of the time, we were whispering to each other. Slowly, i lied onto his chest, and he hugged me.....

Oooooohhhh......i...felt so comfortable....just like a protected newborn baby. I guess...this feeling bloom just when i was too tired wishing someone else could relieve me. Hugging was all of it, and no more. After waking up, he cooked a simple branch, and we watch TV. His sisters started coming back from school...well, i'm feeling so paiseh. Around 4-5pm, his parents came home. Aiks.....i started so shake and blush! "Erm...fetch me home..." There was a piece of silence. His mom told me to stay for dinner...i rejected the offer and MH fetch me home. He fetch me to my ex's rented condo. I don feel like going back up, but there was where i belong long long time ago.

Just before getting out the car, i KISSed him...and ran straight out.

After that night, i would call him alot. He would come and bring me out too, just at the garden nearby my house. Ya...as usual me, i would nag and complain bout my life. Then we would chat too bout what kinda of mate we like. I guess, we got bored of each other. He bored with my complain of life, i bored with his opinion bout his future maid, oops mate! Hmm...he does make it sound exactly like a maid, washing cleaning cooking...every single thing the maid does would be his mate.

Infatuation over...till now we still keep in contact...very good friends. My Bf and he met and chat. But there is still a small secret in between 3 of us. The infatuation....

Hey, that should be the title better "The Infatuation". Nah...i've changed the title too many times. This blog was supposed about KY...i failed for composition! Damn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home