Wednesday, May 10, 2006

First Day NEW Job New Office

Sorby Marine Pte Ltd! First day report at work...i look so silly asking an uncle " how do i on this(the com)" "HAR...u donno meh"
Aih the fact is not that i donno...i just don understand why i turn on the power so many time just nothing happen, after that i just don't bother asking where the swtch is already! And now, the KEYBOARD! Damn, its not nice to type with!

What am i supposed to except for just sitting here gong gong not doing anything? I feel abit retarded. No one tell me what should i do. I just try to clear the mess but can't find the files which she mentioned. OMG...i feel so left out! I'm just sitting here gong gong and now it's gonna be 3pm already. What have i done, what have i learn? Erm....i donno wor! I'm such a blur Sotong now leh!

Should i go to my boss ask what i can help? Or should i just sit and wait till she comes back? But she so not free to teach! I'm still sitting my butt still stuck on the chair! It's like forever! Missy miss can you come back faster...i'm stuck now only MSN-ing!

What TR, TT, LC...WTH are all this!!! Oh GOD HELP...