Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My Stress

Almost one month working here already. What do i know? Erm...the clearest info i have in my mind is...this account is messy, really, Really, REALLY MESSY!!!

Haih...they have a qualified accounts person to handle the whole account from the secretarial firm. Of course, with him i "should" feel easier to handle things. But, without him, i think my works can success better. Any figure i need from, i request for supporting, he say 'I also don't have it...its all estimation!' Hallo, Uncle, estimation also got a calculation to the figure lah!...He even promised to come to discuss...but day after day...he fly aeroplane. Damn it!

Poor me...i gotta work out all by myself, i rather that way than having an old man old method messing up!

Thanks so much to Joey...we discussed the whole Saturday. We managed to think some way to make the accounts system go better.

The only problem is month end now...how can i close my accounts. Moreover, my exam coming soon. Stress ar....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home