Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Me & My Family? Who Left Who?

Days ago, i was chatting with Mel. Out of nowhere, she asked me when did i left my family. I guess must be my previous blog.

So shall i start my whole story from the beginning? It's really long winded like a old granny.

Since i was a baby, or more specific, since i was not even one month old, i was "dumped", or a nicer way "adopted" "taken care of" by my grandmother. Do i see my parent often? or Do they come and see this deserted child often? Erm...hardly i see their strands of hair. From the day i can remember things, i only know they come over every Wednesday night for dinner. Slowly, slowly...they skipped from every to alternate, then once a month, then i think there was once 3 or 6 months i don't see them. Exagerate? Not at all.

This does not happen only to me but also my sister. Well only one of them, the youngest was "lucky" my parents "want" her.

There was nothing bad being "adopted" by my grandmother, staying with my auntie. Just that both my aunties are spinster! So they get emotional very easily and we incurred the consequences when it happened. I remember when i was young, they used to bet alot in share market. In year 1997, economy went really low(read long). Lose money lah. Very emotional, bad mood bad temper. So guess what happen to us just for her to feel better. CANED...we were both caned badly irregardless of mistake.

Always, when exam is nearby, nightmare came along too. Fortunately my nightmare came alot lesser compared to my sister. No doubt, she wasit slow, she was "abused" eventually, having to do all her question and homework, while i can go to bed earlier resting for the next day's exam. And the worst was, we were not allowed to stay with my parents during weekend just because she wants us to go to her religious get together. She has a "funny" religion, JW, but i learned to respect and undeniable, i did learn alot of wisdom there.

I used to hate her so much for treating us like a toy for her temper. Initially, i started missing her now. Come to think back, without her, i wouldn't have a chance to learn better english since the age of three. Without her, i'll lacked alot of knowledge. Without her, i would not have success myself to be independent. Without her, i would have stuck with my uncaring parents and lepak-ing don't know where.

I pity my youngest sister now with my parents. They don't know what parenting is. My aunt look at money very huge, they don't understand money does not mean happiness, even though my parents do understand this, thing do not change. My dad a gambler. Everytime i called or i go home, nothing bout money is all he ask. My mom just get jealous of everything.

Recently, i went back hometown but not to my home. She gave me no choice. I felt like a homeless child. The story was, she don't let me have my sis' car, so we went bac to his hometown first to get the car. When i am back in KL i called to say i'm coming home, my mom just go bursting nag nag nag...sorry to say, but i really can't stand old people who nag and nag especially when you are about to do the matters when they are mentioning. I didn't went home because of the irritation. The worst part was, nobody bother to call that whole night even till now. I just went to my aunt's house where i grew up to visit her and my old granny.

Me cruel or my parents? In fact, my mom keep asking me to get married, that means, i would be stucked with my other half. Though, i am not yet, but now already i am stuck with him working here in Spore, but she just wanna show attitude. I don understand what she wants. Wants me to be stuck with her whole life but want me to get married? She used to tell me go work go work, and i am now working very independently far away, she'll tell me to come back, no good work so far...there she goes bla bla bla...Isn't she confusing...Yes indeed.

Aiya...till now, you tell me who left who? Was i the cruel one or what?

2 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger ericky said...

who left who...hmmm very deep

u left me!!!!!!!!!!!


kaka :p

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger winter said...

hmm...e2e...
u left me to ausie...
so who left who?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home