Thursday, July 06, 2006

Busy Life...

It has been quite sometime since my last post. Exam ended, so start my busy life in my new company Sorby Marine. This company was set up quite sometime but too bad mo system was done over and account in a real mess, plus another danger is company not doin so well. Thanks to one of the director or so called the "prince" 太子 or 败家仔! Damn he spend like no body business and all personel expenses come to the company. Imagine expenses S$ 28,000++ for one credit card per month, and he owns not only one credit card.

Come to think of it, it's really unfair. We have two directors sharing evenly, and recently a Taiwanese fella joined in too, sharing off equally. I wonder why does the other director not get mad with the "prince". And i relly pity that Taiwanese fella. "Prince" uses him like an extra large waterfish. Already investing USD900,000++ into this small little company, still liquidity is low!

Though the Taiwanese fella maybe a goldmine, still a goldmine would go dry. Moreover his wife is so very petty, questioning so much. One day, they'll find out their investment is into the deep sea nowhere to be found.

Both the director did argue over this issue but it just ended in the mid air without solution. How i wish the Mr Nice director would break up with the "prince". I believe he would not let the company go bad. It's his sweat and blood here. As for the "prince", he has a home running business which he "loaned" from there to run his share here, and the fact we owed his home business the loan he actually used to invest into business. Very funny, he personally borrowed to run business ended up business owe the loan.

UNFAIR!!!

Haiz...that's the working life...challenging but yet too many brother brother business...boring! It's such a watse off time, valueless not even commision earned still we have to bear charges for all this "heng dai"!!

Not my business lah! One eye open do my stuff, go home, DONE! Audit soonto come, fortunate not me answering, some so called qualified but not even 1% professional uncle "accountant" will do so. Since he is able to give me a whole list of wrong amount saying it's all "estimated" i hope he passes the audit. If not please pray hard for me to get a job fast!

Phew! One thing good here is working hour 9am - 5pm, latest we go at 5.30pm or later willingly we stay just to clear the mess! Hmm...how responsible i am!

Going home at 5pm give me a huge advantage to cook! Yeah!! I can drink home cook soup by myself! But sometime i'm really out of idea what to cook lol!!

Class starting soon! I'll be rushing so much. I hope i won't collapse!! Tiring, very tiring!! When can this kinda life come to an end??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home