Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Visit to Chinese SenSei

I've seen too many doctors, but...chinese sen sei 1st time in my life.

Guess how amazing chinese medical could be. With just a swift feel on the wrist, he not only tell the pulse, but also your behaving and habits.

I've been quite breatheless nowadays. Air just cant get into the lungs thoroughly, always and almost suffocating. This was the only things i said, after he read my pulse, he told me alot of my habits, more like a fortune-teller than a sen sei.

I seldom eat in the daytime, or rather do not feel hungry. But once the night falls, my stomach start growling. When i don't eat, i really eat nothing, when i wanna eat, i can eat up the whole cow. Everytime after a meal, i'll start yawning and dozing off. The sen sei get every of this habits correctly.

Even my sleeping habits he could tell. I'm always restless...my brain! Though, i may be asleep, thats only my eyes. My brain, yet are too awake, and wondering from the north to the south of the world!

Dear Sensei...could you too tell me how my future would be?... its just amazing!

Of course, the medicine part is also shockingly amazing! Though its small round little one, black bitter-sweet...erm...but 20-30biji everytime and twice a day is alot leh!... And the worse is too many nice stuff i gotta give up. Especially chocolate!...cakes&bread, grapes... Aih...

2 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol... those sweet stuff sure is nice, but eat too much is not good for health either. be patient la. give u my full support ^o6 your godbro, pinpin.

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Winter

I would like to visit a chinese sen sei as well, could you give me the address of the chinese sen sei? Thanks! I serious need to visit a sen sei as i had visited 5 doctors and my poor eyelid is still swelling and didn't recover.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home