Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A Complainer, A Whiner, A Loser

Days are boring. I'm either giving up on myself, abandoning myself, self ruining; or i'm just lacking of some magic dust to power up.

Days and night, all i complain is that, i can breath, air just cant get into my lungs, or my bone is pain...These complain sound so...annoying actually and i knew it. But i cant help it.

I am so not even 1% independent!

All i know is whinning like an overage baby. Whin about my job...yeah super duple sien. Whin about my damn pain. Whin about my meaningless life!

Well... i guess though i'm often unwell... that makes an excuse for me... and i'm too dependent to person beside me. I look up to my sister and salute at her. I wish to be like her... i was once actually same as her... If only i never pass the past path as it was...if only time can goes back... I'll choose my path... and i'll never be the same.

But this would never happen. I guess i would still be leading someone's else path, hopefully mistakenly i could re-enter to my path...to where i want to be, what i want to be. Too many dreams but its empty. A loser giving up hope grazing nowhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home