Thursday, September 21, 2006

MARRIAGE...A Bond of TWO...

What is MARRIAGE? What means does MARRIAGE consist? Why do we get married? Is marriage what a boy and a girl would hope?

IDEAL MARRIAGE...I would say...

But...
What is ideal marriage? Is a marriage a beginning of the life or an end of the life? Can marriage be assured?

Though young, but old enough and should understand what MARRIAGE is. It took me quite some time to digest the stuff. I have came across girls, or rather young women who yearn so much to marry.

She yearned so much just to marry. Naively, she did get registered to the guy called husband 8years ago. There was no traditional wedding banquet held, not even a wedding photo taken till now. To her, these are all as well important. For times she got the guts to urge the so called husband for all this. She even paid the deposit to try to get her wedding photo taken. But it all ended in ashes, it was never to be done.

The worst part was yet to come. The “loving” husband back on her, for affairs...not only once, but twice or thrice. But, I pitied her a lot. Sad to say, her marriage ruined partly her life. It sounded kind like a nightmare. Unfortunately, this girl just like me, try going against her own fate, though knowing already she will never be happy. May call this stupid and dumb, but more to be naïve...or rather stronghold, persistent.

Every one has a dream of own marriage. Dream of the groom or bride he/she wants to marry, whether a prince or a princess, rich and famous or just some outstanding kind. Dream of the marriage to be huge and grand, banquets, hotels, guest...these are dreams of hope. How many of us can actually made the dreams all come true? It is just fantasy, happiness of the empty. Yet this happiness is the one and only hopes which people would survive and wait. When it arrives is just another doubt.

An ideal marriage is the reality. It may be simple, yet meaningful. But, nowadays, the couples would just have to face some reality's gossip, which complains that the wedding may be a disgust. Not only this, a marriage now happening is no longer only a dream, but its happening in real. There are too much factor to consider, but yet failed to be followed and be ignored in full by some. We are not trying to talk the traditional but, the ideal and the real stuff about marriage.

Marriage was supposed to be a happening of the two and no others. Marriage is a tying bond for the relationship of the two, is just another stage of life, only with an extra piece of white paper signed. In short, marriage is only a signature. This explains why it is not any good assurance, as a signature is just so simple, like signing a credit card transaction. Instead, these signatures end up involving a lot of people and stuffs. And yet, the involvement is no assurance, yet additional head cracking.

Marriage with or without a wedding does it really matter now? Should it be such a big deal?... It may as now this issue involves more people more than ever. It is an event, a must to inform all. Well, but the dream of hope may not come true as it was dreamt, and the ideal is not going to be recognized by all most of the times. Human has this habit of gossiping no matter how it was done. So, shouldn't the preparation list, the consideration list grow long enough to cover the wedding floor which would be walked through only by this couples? What all these mean? Aren't people forgetting what real means should a marriage carry?

Talking so much about what the marriage means, what are the dreams and what is ideal, come to think of it, I am one kind of girl that yearn to marry but yet fear too much to marry.

I do not know who shall I marry, and I daren't dream of anything, to afraid to dream so. But, I do dream of the grand and huge banquet being held in hotels (Golden Horses Palace would be great and wonderful), having all guests invited and accommodated, feeling honored to my wedding. But, not knowing who the groom shall be, it became a wedding without a groom...IMPOSSIBLE! So it's vainly only a dream. It is all only a dream.

After all bugging from my mom, after all persuasion of my mom, I ended up persuading my mom of me not getting married yet any of this time. It is not that marriage was no part my dream, but I hardly can imagine any ideal marriage for myself yet. In short, I do not know what my ideality is to be. All I have is dream of emptiness, dream of nothing real, dream of the lies.

I fear of marriage just as I fear of hope breaking. I am no angel, but instead I am the destroyer of myself. Hopes to me are never some wonderful things, but a cut deep on the flesh, a pain in the ass.

Marriage is easier said than be done, although all it costs is only one signature from the two on the white sheet. But to me, my hands are just as heavy and signature could not be easily signed. This is a sheet, or be nice…an agreement of a lifetime. It is not to be torn or renewed at anytime when it is dirt or when it has any tear and wear. Many may look at it rather easy going, anytime you may just unsigned and divorce just as you break up during the courting period.

But, I guess, I am no this type of people. I may be some rare ones. I fear the agreement just as I fear the marriage. I fear that I may not be well enough to manage the marriage well. I fear that funny things may happen after the agreement is done.

Some may says that with the signature you may be guaranteed by some rules. Yes...breaching of contract, you will get remedies. But, can it repair the hurt done? Human are to be guided by some rules, in some ways. But having a marriage guarded by rules/laws, doesn't this sound a bit funny? I agree there should be some rules in marriage, but it's the rules in the heart and not written rules. P/S* only monkeys need the dead rules...!

Since there are so much complication about marriage, why does people still chooses to marry?

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger ericky said...

u dun marry some1 u love

u marry some1 u will love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home