Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Some Kinda Thoughts...

Can wind really blow away my troubles?
If yes, I hope to be blown away now.
Gone with the wind to somewhere unknown,
Together with the troubles buried in the wind.

Troubles are heavy,
Wind can't blow,
Unless tornado comes,
And all shall be buried.

Can rain really wash away my sorrows?
If yes, I wish rain to wash on me now.
But rain is like tears of sorrow,
Instead being washed, I'm drowned.

Sorrows are sadness,
Tears hidden in the rain,
Storm comes, sorrows stay,
Time passes, sorrows fade.

Can sun really warmth my heart?
If yes, please shine on me now.
With the heat and fire of hell,
My heart shall be burnt to ash.

Heart is cold,
Sunshine tanned and burnt,
Only warmth of another heart,
Could release the coldness.

Why do we have troubles?
Why do we have sorrows?
Why does the heart turn icy?

These are feeling,
These means that we are alive,
And should be grateful.

But how many would be?
How many thank GOD?
Thanks that we have troubles,
Thanks that we have sorrows,
Thanks that our heart turn icy.

Trouble is a learning step to grow,
Sorrow is tears washing our eyes,
The icy heart is created,
Created for us to wait for the one,
The one with the right temperature,
To warmth and to care for,
Ice is fragile,
Ice is slippery,
So is the icy heart.

1 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger ericky said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

so peotic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home