Friday, October 06, 2006

Useless Moment...

What I wish cum what I need at this very moment...

More time...at least 48hours a day...
My time is so cramped, I just don't know what and how things should be done. I need time for works to be done. I need all these damn shit to be cleared. I need time to study. My exam, they are so soon arriving. Day pass days, week pass weeks, and I have not yet done any revision yet. I work and I study, I study and I work…this is just so no life…and so tiring! I need time…need time to rest my damn heavy metal brain storing nothing but shits!

I wish to go home, somewhere which I can really call it MY home! I need a home, a cosy one for me to rest enough and be happy in it. I often stay late in office...I just don't want to go back to where I have to call a home now! That's so not home...

Yet, I wish also to go far far away. I need to escape, to runaway, to release all kinds of stress and tension.

I wish I can fly, flying in the sky freely without bound to anything.

I wish to pass my exam. I need to pass my exam. In the shortest time indeed, I HAVE TO pass my exam! I just need the ACCA graduate...but for what?

I wish for someone who could understand why I need to do so, that support and encourage me, that back me up no matter what, that take my problem to heart consoling me. But I have one only telling me that I would fail just because I pushed myself to harsh. Don't I at least deserve some praise or nice words for my hard work at least?

I wish to change, I need a change. But what type of change suits me? What am I suppose to change?

I wish for a cabinet. I need a huge giant cabinet! I want to hide. I need to hide myself into any corner of the huge giant cabinet, where I could be nowhere to be seen by anyone.

I wish to be with the sea. I need to be with the sea. Looking at the calm water, I need letting my mind to flow with the sea water, flowing to a never ending land. Or I could even drown my mind or even myself into the sea.

I need...there's so much I wish to need...but never can be fulfill.
But most of all, I wish and I need so much too be crazy! Sometime I do feel I am. My brain so heavy now, my eyes so sleepy, my mind so shut down, my body so aching, my every part is so useless...I wonder who I am, what I am or even why I am here?...

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger ericky said...

1) if there is 48 hours a day...imagine...it wont be enough either, u need time management...work is work..play is play...other then that fuct it

2) study n understand the concept of ur subjects n u will pass...there is no short cut

3) relax n enjoy...thats part of life...'what come may go'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home